Welcome to the Hip Stars Band Blog
We’re so excited about welcoming you all to The Hip Stars Band blog on Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re a wedding and event planner looking for the latest trends and fads, live music junkie or simply a Hip Stars enthusiast looking for updates, this is the place to be.
Our blog will be full of tips, expert advice, sneak peaks of our artists, fun facts, gig deets and much more. Every few weeks, we will bring you something different that is guaranteed to have you inspired and dancing out of your seat!
We will be performing live showcases around Australia, so you can have a taste of what is available for you. The nights will include an array of songs in different genres and configurations performed by a brilliant line-up of our musicians that will leave you wanting more! Don’t forget to leave us a comment of any song requests you have for the night!
As it’s also the day of love and were feeling a little mushy, so we have put together a Valentine’s Day playlist that you can enjoy!
- You make me feel love – Adele (2018)
- All of me – John Legend (2013)
- I knew I loved you – Savage Garden (1999)
- She loves you – Beatles (1964)
- Natural woman – Carol King (1971)
- Versace on the floor – Bruno Mars (2017)
- You give me something – James Morrison (2006)
- Can’t help falling in love – Elvis Presley ft The Jordanaires (1961)
- Isn’t she lovely – Steve Wonder (1975)
- Skinny love – Bon Iver (2007)
- Thinking out loud – Ed Sheerin (2014)
- We belong together – Mariah Carey (2005)
- I wanna dance with somebody – Whitney Houston (1987)
- Crazy in love – Beyoncé (2003)
- Let me love you – Mario (2005)
P.S. Scroll down our homepage to our love songs + chilled songs, hover over the section and click on playlist for a sample.